Wednesday, June 11, 2008

David Cook's New Reality




David Cook is living a different life than the one he knew pre-idol and he hasn't yet caught up with the fact that he is now a public figure. He admits asking Kimberly Caldwell out for a date on national T.V. was a mistake, one he won’t be repeating.

“I didn’t really think it through or I would’ve realized that everyone would be asking me about it. I can tell you this: I won’t be asking anyone out on TV again. We went on a date. It was nice. We’ll see what happens.”
It was a big day for David Cook on Tuesday. He sang the National Anthem at game three of the NBA finals in front of Jack Nicholson. Kimberly was there for moral support.

Yes, life is definitely different now for David Cook, but at this point he still remains humble:

“It’s hard not to feel like your existence has shifted. I’m just a goof who got lucky.”

No comments: