Wednesday, February 28, 2007

American Idol – Are We There Yet?

threeway.jpgNope, still a bunch to weed through. The guys were pretty good last night, my favorite still being Blake Lewis. I even lightened up a bit toward Chris Sligh, who dedicated “Trouble” to his wife. Sanjaya was the weakest link and I'm sure this is his last week on Idol.

I thought the judges were in rare form last night and were actually amusing. Simon and Paula seem to be having a thing……. and Simon and Ryan seem to be having a thing too. I don’t think Randy is included in their “thing” though. The thing must be pretty good judging by their moods.

Tonight we have the girls and I’m actually starting to feel sorry for Antonella Barba, and all the photos floating around on the Internet. And with friends who take pictures of you on the toilet, who needs enemies? Wait, why on earth would someone pose for a picture on the toilet? Apparently, that's what they do for kicks in Point Pleasant "Toilet Photo, USA" New Jersey:
''It's the way this town is: Everybody knows everything about their friends,'' said Mark Dillon, 17. ''At least half the people in this town have pictures of their friends on the toilet. I've personally seen at least 20. It's only because she's on TV that they're online.''

Maybe someone can send these kids some video games or take them to the movies.

The girls are pretty good, but other than Antonella, I have a hard time remembering even one of them.

When is House going to be back on?

No comments: