Thursday, February 22, 2007

Idol Burnout

gilgrissom1.jpgI'm not even sure I can sit through another minute of American Idol this week. I might just watch CSI instead. Gil Grissom is back, so it'll be the real deal. I've already cheated and looked at the results of tonight's American Idol elimination show. If you want to sit through your fifth hour of Idol tonight, then don't click on this link which will tell you the results and give you the option of watching something else.

Anything else would be good, especially if it doesn't have Fantasia Barrino as a guest star. Was she ever in CSI? God, I hope not. Ryan Starr was. Do you remember her? She was in the first season of American Idol and I was sure she would win. She played a corpse on CSI.

If I have Idol Burnout, what do Simon, Paula and Randy feel like? Out of thousands and thousands of young talent, this is the best America has to offer? I don't believe that can be true. I think that the people who processed the auditions were focusing so much on letting through the freaks and geeks for our entertainment purposes (and they did a great job on that end) that they forgot they'd need actual talent at the end of the show.

That's all the Idol Chat from me this week.

No comments: