Wednesday, April 9, 2008

American Idol - Jesse Spencer on the Electric Violin!

That was one star packed presentation of American Idol Gives Back tonight! A lot more fun, in between the sadness, than I had expected. Teri Hatcher and The Band from TV was entertaining. Did you catch Jesse Spencer (Dr. Chase on House M.D.) on the electric violin? Nice. Very nice. Hugh Laurie was supposed to be part of the band, but I didn't see him there. If you missed the performance or just want to see it again, here it is, right after the little skit with Teri Hatcher, James Denton and Carrie Underwood that segues into the musical number:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.