Saturday, March 10, 2007

American Idol - Wishing Sanjaya Into the Cornfield

duckie.jpgI know I’m late with my American Idol rant, but here it is anyway: Antonella finally got the boot. The girl can’t sing that well and she has all the personality of a rubber duck. Okay, a naughty, cute little rubber duck. She’ll get plenty of work, although I doubt that it will be in the music business.

Sanjaya didn’t get voted off. Why not? How can this be? Why does the theme song from The Crying Game go through my head every time I see him? Who is voting for him and was anyone in America actually surprised that he dances the Hula? I don't think so. Please, please, next week wish him into the Cornfield. It's time for Sanjaya to go live in Neverland with his biological father. First we have to endure him singing a Diana Ross song on Tuesday. Too much.

Sabrina Sloan was voted off. Do you care?

Jared Cotter is gone too.

sundancehead2.jpgSundance “Pubic Chin” Head was voted off – if we had to be stuck with a weird little dude, I’d have preferred him over Hula Boy.

The most frequent search that brings people to my website is no longer "Taylor Hicks Girlfriend" although it's a close second. Now it is "Antonella Barba Toilet”. What’s wrong with people? If you’ve come here hoping to see a picture of her peeing, piss off.

No wonder Simon is grumpy so much of the time.

No comments: