Thursday, March 29, 2007

American Idol - A Tiresome Show

chrissligh.jpgChris Sligh goes home and I'll bet when he gets there he'll just crawl into bed and sleep for a few days, which is pretty much how I feel just watching the damn show. Each week Chris seemed to have less energy and he chose a high energy song to sing and failed to keep up with the tempo.

Blake Lewis should have been the one singing Bathwater, not Sanjaya. However, I'm starting to like Sanjaya. He's having fun with his strange fame and the kid makes me laugh.

Gwen Stefani's performance was interesting.

Who the hell is Akon?

Wasn't it good to have a new episode of House on Tuesday?

I'm not going to watch American Idol next season. Really. I'll take an evening class. French, Feng Shui, an Erotic Cooking Class. Something, anything, but I will not turn my website into an Idol Blog ever again....... after this season.

No comments: