Thursday, March 15, 2007

American Idol - Something to Bitch About

chrisrichardson.jpgWho is the “cocky SOB” Sundance referred to in a recent interview? I thought it might be my favorite, Blake Lewis and even wondered about Sanjaya being an SOB in Sheepish clothing, but I’m now leaning toward Chris Richardson.

Alright, I admit it, I’ve gone soft on Sanjaya. The kid isn’t voting for himself, so why are we annoyed with him? Because he doesn’t deserve to be there. We know it, he knows it and in case he ever forgets, the judges are there to remind him in no uncertain terms. Sanjaya made it to the bottom two yesterday and he looked happy. When Ryan told him he was staying, he gave Brandon a hug and walked back to the gallows….. I mean winners circle like a doomed man. He doesn’t want to come back next week any more than we want him back next week. Time to stop Sanjaya bashing.

reddianaross.jpgSanjaya sings better than Diana Ross sang last night. After the big Vegas entrance, she delivered a big let down in her performance. Check out “Lady Shrieks the Blues”.

I’m so happy that Thursday evening is now Idol free. Why do I watch it? It’s the only thing I have to bitch about these days.

No comments: