Wednesday, March 22, 2006

American Idol - The Morning After

chrisdaughtry.jpgTell me I didn't watch it again last night. Oh God! I did. The only performance that I remember this morning was Chris Daughtry's version of Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line". It was dark and moody and original, or so it seemed. Plenty of talk out there in cyber space about Chris's originality, but it appears that he was just delivering the song as it was performed by the group Live. I thought the guy had himself a hit single, but that version of the song has already been done. I'm reluctant to provide links to music sites, with all the pop-ups, so you can either find your own link to Live's "I Walk the Line" or take your chances and go here, scroll down to number 19 and listen to a clip for yourself.

simonsboobs.jpgSo American Idol was a waste of time last night, I didn't even get my Hicks Fix. They dressed him up like Pee Wee Herman. Someone should slap Kellie Pickler. Why? Just for the heck of it, that's why. I bet Ryan is going to do it, I think she might have tempted him last night. Right around the time that her little blank head focused in on one of the signs the audience was waving. "Oh look!" she twanged "there's a pickle!" Come on Ryan, you can do it - no one would blame you.

It's not even fun trying to spot the moment when Paula's happy pills kick in anymore. And Simon, for pity's sake don't touch your boobs, at least not while the camera is on you!

No comments: