Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stevie Wonder Singing Stevie Wonder

steviewonder1.jpgIt appears that not only the contestants of American Idol had trouble singing Stevie Wonder songs. I would have liked to have heard the judges impression of the Wonder tonight:
Randy: Dude, you have to bring it every night, and you just didn't bring it tonight. It wasn't good for me, sorry dog.

Paula: Stevie, I just love your spirit, you are a star no matter how you sound.

Simon: That was just aaawwwwwful, it was like sitting here and listening to Stevie do bad Karaoke of Stevie. You've probably put half of the viewers to sleep and I think you just earned yourself a plane ticket home.mellisamc.jpg

Why am I watching this show? Oh yeah, Taylor Hicks. Check out what Dave McGurgan has to say about American Idol, Stevie's performance and the departure of Melissa's boobs.

No comments: