Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Idol Results Night for May 7th - Jason Castro Goes Home

Hardly a surprise was it? I've never seen a contestant so darned happy about being voted off before. Jason didn't even try to hide the fact that he was thrilled about going home. There were some pretty funny Jason moments tonight, like when he was asked the question "what has been your biggest challenge to overcome" and he answered "Uh..... the brain being dead?" and then when Ryan did a recap of Jason's two songs the previous night, I Shot the Sheriff and Mister Tambourine Man, to which he forgot the lyrics, Jason piped up "somebody told me that I shot the tambourine man yesterday, that was pretty funny".

Other than that, the show was fairly dull, Maroon5 sounded worse than Bo Bice and I am really happy that there's only a couple more weeks of American Idol to go.

No comments: